BuddyPress xProfiles ACL is a useful plugin that creates access control layers over standard BuddyPress Extended Profile Groups. It can help you to easily assign Extended Profile Groups to different user roles like Administrator, Member, Moderators etc.
- Upload buddypress-xprofiles-acl.php to the /wp-content/plugins/buddypress-xprofiles-acl/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the `Plugins` menu in WordPress
- After activating the plugin go to `Settings » BP xProfiles ACL`
- Create Extended Profile Field Groups from `BuddyPress » Profile Field Setup`
- Assign the respective Extended Profile Field Groups to the corresponding roles
- The role “Public xProfiles Groups” represents guest user or visitors who are not logged in.
Note: BuddyPress xProfiles ACL plugin requires the BuddyPress Plugin to be activated and needs BuddyPress Extended Profiles component to be enabled.
If you like the plugin do not forget to rate it here.